File and Save Tab
Version 1.2.5 (Beta)
- Added frustum culling which can dramatically improve rendering speed on large builds.
- Greatly improved the speed (10x faster!) of most tools and all history actions.
- Added feature to automatically generate tool shortcut keybind options for all tools.
- Fixed the bounding box rendering to update immediately after changing the setting.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't select or drag the active hotbar item.
- Added brand new customizable keybind system and updated keyboard handling!
- Added new keybinds section to the settings menu along with 50+ new keybinds.
- Added new feature that allows you offset and rotate pasted objects with the arrow keys.
- Added 4 new player settings to the menu that control height, speed, jump and gravity.
- Added new water level setting to the terrain generator tool for islands and rivers.
- Added new option to the 3D text generator to allow adding in your own fonts.
- Updated all the custom scripting tools to be cleaner and easier to use.
- Changed the loading screen gradient color to match the selected theme color.
- Reorganized a few setting menu options and cleaned up the layout and flow a bit.
- Added some drop shadows to the toolbar icons to help with bright themes.
- Made a few small optimizations to rendering large areas, and when not focused.
- Fixed an ugly memory leak in one of the worker threads.
- Fixed a bug where the current file would be reloaded after closing a different one.
- Fixed a bug where the file tab preview image would sometimes stay open.
- Added new undo/redo system for all block, tool and selection edit operations.
- Improved block breaking interaction to match the other tools.
- Added mouse click delay setting that controls brush and block interaction speed.
- Added new block and position tooltip when holding alt in game.
- Added new theme color presets and selection in the settings menu.
- Changed player to spawn with a few basic blocks at the start.
- Fixed the bug where chunk edge blocks weren't properly updating.
- Fixed bug where the file tab bar wasn't properly hiding with the hud.
- Moved the site to a brand new host!
- Updated the site to properly use encrypted https connections for everything.
- Changed libraries used for zipping, increasing save speed by over 200x in some cases.
- Added new methods that will sample the block texture to get an accurate color value.
- Added new tab bar across the top section allowing easy switching and closing of files.
- Added new shape image preview when hovering over any open file tab.
- Added feature to return the player to the last state they were in when changing shapes.
- Added improvements to block placing for stairs and other location sensitive blocks.
- Fixed the issue where lower level mipmap levels were being used.
- Fixed a bug where textures weren't properly loading all the time.
- Fixed a worker bug that was preventing requests from getting evenly distributed.
- Fixed some bugs and made some general improvements to the ambient occlusion rendering.
- Improved workers which allowed nearly double the speed of building chunk geometry.
- Added new flood brush tool that allows you to change large areas of the same material.
- Added new vine brush tool that can cover an area with natural looking hanging vines.
- Fixed problems with the overlay brush tool changing air blocks.
- New Medium tree added to tree brush list, fixed and improved other trees.
- Changed hit detection so you can now place blocks off the ground plane.
- Added new file and asset window, with new options for downloading and saving.
- Included new template scripts and examples on how to use them.
- New ability to preview some brushes and tools before placing them.
- Added new selection copy ability and paste brush tool.
- More improvements to tools, including linked settings and easier tool icon usage.
- Fixed keybinding not working for the 0 number character.
- Fixed tool brush heading not properly displaying sometimes.
- Fixed file list from incorrectly displaying default blank file.
- Increased accuracy for player hit detection and movement.
- New scripting feature for the brush, selection, and generator tools.
- Added ability to interact with some blocks, lever, door, etc.
- Improved GUI layout including brand new color theme options.
- Lots of block models added for missing blocks.
- New option to show ground plane with color setting.
- Added full read and write NBT support for schematic files.
- Improved blockpicker and action bar with easier block and tool picking.
- Lots of fixes to window movement and resizing, new snapping ability added.
- New file browser lets you browse and open publicly saved schematics.
- Support for locally saved settings and custom user scripts.
- Lots of new improvements and fixes to world rendering.
- Everything else not mentioned above...
Questions or comments?
All feedback received is greatly appreciated, and will help shape future improvements and features that are made. You can contact me on twitter @inHaze, or by submitting feedback on the form below.
Your message has been sent, thank you for the feedback!
Cubical is the most advanced online editor, creator and viewer for Minecraft compatible projects and builds. The list below is just a few of the many options it has to offer.
- Game Like - Controls, movement, hit detection and other features make it feel more like you're comfortably ingame instead of a technical editor.
- Powerful Tools - The more than 20 different tools allow you to quickly and easily build and edit your Minecraft projects with complete control and accuracy.
- Customization - Lots of different options to change how the editor and scenes look and feel, including custom themes, rendering settings and more.
- Compatability Options - Able to load and save the popular schematic file format, along with several other commonly used ones including nbt structures, b02 and more.
© 2015 - cubical.xyz. All rights reserved. All creations copyright of the creators.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
cubical.xyz is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Minecraft or Mojang, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official Minecraft website can be found at https://www.minecraft.net/. The name “Minecraft” as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of Mojang.
The information contained on this website, cubical.xyz(the "Service"), is for general information purposes only. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
- You can use the mouse scroll on almost all number input boxes for tools to increase or decrease the given values.
- Windows will snap when moved or resized near the edge of another window or panel, this can be disabled by holding the Alt key.
- Windows can be minimized by double clicking the top title bar.
- The main window view can be toggled to maximize and revert by double clicking on the top toolbar.
- You can open the block picker window three ways, by pressing the 'b' key, by double clicking the action bar, or by clicking a material input in any tool panel.
- Blocks and tools can be dragged around the action bar to swtich positions, or dropped into the main view area to remove them completely.
- Clicking the filename on the bottom left part of the status bar will allow you to rename or resize the currently open file.
The selection tools allows you to modify, create or edit a specific cuboid area. Once a selection tool is active the user may use the left click button to toggle the corners positions of the desired area. Once selected you can run the tool over the current area by clicking the 'Run' button.
Brush tools allow you to edit the current world with differing brush interactions. In order to use them you must select a brush tool in the menu, then set the parameters to what you like, then double click or drag the tool icon to the action bar, where it can be used with left and right click interactions within the world.
The main difference between the generator tools and the others is that the generator tool always creates a new file when it runs. Some tools have a size setting to use, while others are set based on other parametesrs of the tool.
- The Basics
- Text Generator
- Perlin Generator